DMSL is committed!
For more than ten years in the application of an integrated Quality, Health, Safety, Environment (QHSE) system, DMSL has considered this a priority in all its developments.
For DMSL, providing sustainable, safe and high quality services while respecting people and property is a daily concern.
A safety advisor from APAVE monitors our activities and conducts internal audits every year.
Identify and assess risks to implement a suitable prevention policy
Guarantee good working conditions for our employees
Provide staff with continuous safety training and awareness-raising initiatives
Promote sustainable development and protect the environment
Health and Hygiene
- Carry risk assessments to feed the Single Document
- Carry out the sizing of installations and living facilities
- Manage relations with suppliers (PPE, cleanliness, etc.)
- Manage first aid on site and health prevention campaigns
- Analyse and ensure good working conditions and prevent occupational health risks
- Improve the ergonomics of workstations
- Team of Workplace First Aiders
- Apply the MASE (Company Safety Improvement Manual) standard
- Evaluate tenders jointly with the customer
- Advise the Contracting Authority / Project Manager / Engineer
- Design and lead prevention plans
- Implement and monitor HSE audits (work site visits)
- Develop and facilitate staff training in occupational health and safety (safety induction)
- Implement internal safety audits
- Monitor non-conformities and implement action plans
- Analyse work accidents (cause tree)
- Ensure compliance with customer standards (work authorisations) and regulations (lifting plan)
- Ensure and lead the implementation of continuous improvement and the Lean approach
- Define and ensure the implementation of the Quality policy and objectives at all sites
- Carry out regulatory and technological monitoring
- Facilitate internal and external communication regarding the approach
- Draft specific procedures
- Analyse results and initiate continuous improvement actions
- Evaluate services by means of a satisfaction survey
- Carry out environmental audits
- Examine the treatment and recycling of waste
- Manage the storage of chemicals
- Comply with the REACH regulation
- Improve energy resources and consumption
- Prevent accidental pollution
Safety is our priority!